Welcome to the 2021 Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship
Prove your skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and you could win an invitation to compete in the World Championship finals in Orlando, Florida, USA!
The Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship is a global competition that tests students’ skills on Microsoft Office applications. Participating in this competition provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, have some fun, impress student colleagues, and gain recognition.
To participate, pass one of the following exams:
- Microsoft Word (Office 2016)
- Microsoft Excel (Office 2016)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Office 2016)
- Microsoft Word (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019)
- Microsoft Excel (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft 365 Apps and Office 2019)
How do I enter a qualifying exam?
- Enter an Exam at the Time of Testing: While sitting for a qualifying MOS exam, you will be prompted to participate in the Championship. Before the exam begins, a screen will appear with competition information and an opt-in checkbox. To submit your exam into the Championship, check the box and then select the OK button. If you pass, your exam will automatically be submitted into the Championship. If you do not want to submit your exam, then you can opt out of the competition by not checking the checkbox.
- Enter an Exam You’ve Already Completed: Did you complete and pass a qualifying exam but did not select to enter it into the Championship? You can still enter your exam for a chance to be the next World Champion! Simply follow these steps:
- Login to your Candidate Home Page
- Click on the Championship link
- Select the exam you would like to enter into the Championship
- Select ‘Register Selected Exams’ button
If you have any questions about the 2021 Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship, please speak with your instructor or email us at MOSchampionship@pearson.com.